Do you want to look after you teeth? You’re going need to get yourself an electric tooth brush as they perform so much better than using a manual toothbrush, however which is the best electric toothbrush? How do you choose?
In this section we’re going to review all the top electric toothbrushes from across the market and decide which is the best and more importantly which you should avoid.
At present Oral hygiene is part of our daily routine and from an early age we’re instructed to brush our teeth at least twice a day with the average person brushing their teeth twice per day, in the morning and the evening.
Recent studies have shown that the first thing that a person notices about you when they meet you for the first time is your smile and your teeth, therefore keeping your teeth in good condition from the outset is very important.
What's The Best Electric ToothBrush
If you just want to know what's the best electric toothbrush on the market today then check out the Oral-B Pro 6000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush which comes with a range of features from daily brushing settings to teeth whitening. Overall it performs well out electric tooth brush market test and is the best electric tooth brush that I recommend you buy. It might not be the cheapest on the market, but the performance means that you're teeth are getting the best possible clean ever time you use it. Check it out below.
Advantages of Using An Electric ToothBrush
Faster Brushing - Electric toothbrushes are very easy to use and require far less energy that a manual toothbrush
Deeper Cleaning - Electric toothbrushes offer the user a far deeper clean as they are far better at being an effective clean in those hard to reach places
In-built Sensors - To ensure that you’re not pressing too hard or brushing your teeth for too long or short a time period. The top of the range models also offer different brushing modes such as Sensitive, Whitening, Daily care and Massage
Safer - Electric toothbrushes are much safer and therefore there is a much less risk of hurting your gums or damaging your teeth through brushing
Price - Whilst an electric toothbrush is far more expensive, you only have the buy the unit once to which afterwards, you only have to buy the brush heads each month as they wear out. As long as you buy a brand named model that has been built to last a lifetime then you will have no problems getting your monies worth.
Electric Toothbrush Reviews
If you're buying an electric toothbrush you have a couple of choices to make. You need to choose the type of Electric ToothBrush as your have a choice of two.
Rotating-Oscillating - This type of electric toothbrush works by spinning the head in a circular motion over one tooth at a time. The circular motion removed plaque efficiently and and effectively cleans your teeth. This is our favourite type of electric toothbrush, however if you want you can get yourself a Sonic toothbrush which works in a slightly different way.
Sonic ToothBrush - This type of electric toothbrush works by vibrating the brushes from side-to-side at very high frequencies and whilst are probably better at removing plague, they are also vastly more expensive and given that a normal electric toothbrush is very effective, we do wonder this type of toothbrush is really worth the extra expense.
Oral-B Pro 6000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
We should really leave this review with only one product review given that if you want an electric toothbrush and don't buy an Oral-B Pro 6000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush then you have made a mistake.
This is a brilliant toothbrush and offers both fantastic performance, five brushing modes to include both a daily clean setting and a Whitening setting which alternates speeds to polish away stains and a fantastic value for money price tag that means that even those on a lower budget can take advantage of this fantastic toothbrush. This particular variant of Oral B is quite popular and therefore it would be interesting to have a look at the various features. Here are some features that are worth mentioning:
It has the best gum care, daily clean, whitening and deep cleaning features included in it. It is also sensitive to different types of teeth and also has a wireless SmartGuide for better monitoring and performance.
It also comes with a cleaning proved 3D cleaning action. It pulsates, rotates and oscillates and therefore can break up plaque much more efficiently when compared to manual brushes.
It also comes with the best of smart phone applications which enables the user to get real time guidance from Oral B experts. The professionals can help in adjusting the position of brushing keeping specific requirements in mind.
The brush comes with a lot of accessories and tools which make a complete toothbrush from various points of views. These include cross section toothbrush head, 3D white toothbrush head, rechargeable electric toothbrush handle. Sensitive toothbrush head, charging station with suitable storage facilities for the brush and much more.
Hence when all the above factors are taken together there are many reasons to believe that it offers complete and holistic brushing facilities. However, price is a factor and this is a point which might have to be taken into account when buying this products. Nonetheless, coming from the house of Oral B it is well and truly a unique and different product that can help maintain complete oral health at all points of time.
Philips Sonicare HX9351/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush
If you're not convinced by the Oral-B above then check out the Philips Sonicare which is another fantastic electric toothbrush and one that I have used over the years. The Philips offers fantastic value for money, it's easy to use and most importantly easy to clean.
· It is well and truly a sleek and ergonomic toothbrush. The matte black colour certainly makes it look very sophisticated. It has some of the most advanced LED controls and the best point is that all the controls are concealed.
· When it comes to removing plaque from hard to reach areas there is no doubt that this is a variant that is 100% more effective. There are hardly many product specific reviews which can match deeds for words.
· It comes with a diamond shaped brush which is very useful for optimum cleaning and whitening.
· It goes a long way in improving overall gum health. This is possible because it offers the best possible cleaning between the gum and teeth line. It prevents build up of tartar and plaque along these areas.
· Keeping in line with varying requirements of customers it has five different brushing modes to offer. They are clean, gum car, white, polish and sensitive.
· It also comes with a special glass charging cup. It also has USB charging traveling case making it easy for travel use.
When one has a look at the various features there are reasons to believe that it is a brush that offers good value for money.
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush
The Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush is one of the best electric toothbrushes on the market right now and other than it's slightly expensive offers fantastic performance to really help you get and more importantly keep your teeth a clean as possible.
It's an Oral-B meaning that you can be assured you're buying from a reputed company that is known for designing and manufacturing quality products that have been tested. In keeping with this rich tradition this particular multi-mode power toothbrush certainly attracts the interest and curiosity of many prospective customers. Hence over the next few lines we will have a look at some useful features that are quite interesting.
· Those on the lookout for a quality rechargeable toothbrush, this could be a good option. It has some of the smartest and best wireless digital guides. Hence there are reasons to believe that it offers the best feedback during brushing. It helps dentists to monitor the time, pressure and cleaning efficacy and advise accordingly.
· It is a product that has the approval of various well known Health Foundation organizations. It also has a platinum approval from a reputed Dental Health Foundation which certainly is a big feather in its cap.
· It comes with an amazing 3D brushing technology. This helps in perfect oscillating, rotating and pulsating which help in rapid removal of plaque when compared to ordinary manual toothbrushes.
· It is very safe to use and does not cause bleeding or injuries to the gum and mouth.
· It also comes with five different modes of brushing. They are polish, sensitive, daily clean, deep clean and massage. Hence according to many it is well and truly a complete toothbrush.
· It can easily be carried on the move and comes with interchangeable heads (three in number) and also has a travel case and a charge which is good enough for ten days.
Philips FlexCare+ Rechargeable Toothbrush
The Phillip's FlexCare+ is our second top rated electric toothbrush in this review section, however it's another fantastic toothbrush that offer's real value for money and excellent performance. In keeping with the proven track record of Philips, this particular model of rechargeable toothbrush come with a 24 month exchange or repair warranty that is within the European Union.
Other than the value for money and fantastic performance, we also really liked the Philip's Sanitizer that helps to ensure that your electric tooth brush is both clean from any grit that has come off your teeth, but also that any germs are also removed.
· Though there are many features it comes with a unique UV sanitizer which helps in killing germs that tend to get accumulate don the brush head.
· It also has a unique ProResults brush head. This has been designed to help provide a broader sweeping motion. It also comes with very carefully selected contour bristles.
· It is suitable for travel because it comes in a handy soft travel case for those who wish to brush on the move.
· It provides five different modes of brushing. Hence, whether it is polishing, cleaning deep cleaning, massaging or other types of brushing, it offers the best provisions.
· It also carries with a two year guarantee which certainly is great news for customers.
· It has the proven Sonicare technology from Philips which removes tough plaque with double the efficiency.
· At the end of the day it goes a long way in providing complete and holistic oral care which could go a long way in maintaining better health for the body as a whole.
Need More Help Choosing?
Check Out Or Other Reviews Here