Pressure washers are a fantastic piece of equipment for blasting dirt and grime off your house, garden and even cleaning your car. Most of the latest models comes with interchangeable nozzles and a magnitude of different settings that have been designed to help you get the best our of your pressure washer.
Before you buy a pressure washer, firstly check out our review of the best pressure washers on the market, but also make sure that you’re actually going to use your pressure washer as the last thing that you want is to buy a high pressure hose only to find out that you don’t use it.
In this blog post we’re looking at what you can use your pressure washer for to ensure that you get the best out of it.
Twelve Things To Do With Your High Pressure Hose
- Most people know pressure washers as the best way to clean the exterior of your home – and that is indeed absolutely one of their best uses, whether you have brick, panelling or something else, you can smash away the grime with a high-pressure burst. If your house often comes under attack from the bowels of birds, which is the case in many homes, the pressure washer is a quick and convenient way of dealing with the dirty problem.
- Pressure washers are also a great deal for eliminating dirt from your garage door, which can often get a little black from exhaust fumes from your vehicle.
- Fencing is an option which few people often consider. If you have a dirty fence, which can often be the case, a pressure washer can come in handy here too.
- If you often have troubles with pesky wasps’ nests or spiders’ webs, this can be a handy way of spraying away their territory. But be warned, you might want to kill wasps with bug spray before you start blasting them with your pressure cleaner – you don’t want to feel the wrath of wasps upon your face.
- Your driveway! This is a big one, and it’s where the pressure washer can really shine. Until you’ve cleaned up your driveway, you don’t realise how dirty if can get, and a newly-cleaned driveway can really make your home shine!
- Similarly, your patio and decking can benefit from a much-needed squirt or two.
- While we’re in the garden, outdoor furniture of most materials can be vastly improved with a pressure wash.
- Vehicles are a great thing to clean with your pressure washer, so you can blast your car, bicycle, motorcycle. Even boats, RVs and caravans fit the bill.
- Your lawnmower, though not a vehicle in the traditional sense, can also be spruced up with a pressure wash. You can wash the surface of it in addition to the underside to give it a real clean.
- Other lawn equipment, such as trimmers and streamers can also benefit from a good clean.
- Your outdoor BBQ grill can often get a little stinky and sticky, and you can easily blow this all away with your pressure washer too.
- Last of all, and smelliest of all, is your trash can. No one likes getting their hands dirty washing a trash can, so you can do it with your pressure washer instead. So there we have it, 12 great uses for your pressure washer. Blast that dirt away!